- Try a webquest: this is a guide to help students in surfing the internet. For instance, you can ask students to serve curators of a national park, on a specific topic. Students will then have to surf the web to determine the particular species that belongs to the park.
- Publish the students’ work: Most students can create professional contents in computers. You can take this advantage by having students create short films. Through the ongoing class websites, you can ask students to post comments regarding the film. You can also ask students to raise some little cash to get their work published by organizations like LuLu, iUniverse, and so on.
- Supplement your lessons: Teaching the same material for multiple times makes the subject a little boring. A quick internet surf may assist you to realize other perfect patterns to supplement the lessons and keep it exciting.
- Online grading systems may be one perfect match: While other institutions are making shifts to web-based grading systems, try it out too. Multiple sites of the sort are greatly mushrooming. One of the renown sites like MyGradebook.com offers a lot of opportunities not limited to, record attendance, grade tracking, report compliments and seating charts.
- Create a wiki or class blogs: The blogs are a great process to integrate technology into classrooms. It also develops the students writing knowledge. It is through blogs that compel outside-of-classroom discussions. Students can sum into groups of 4 and created a wiki for a particular study. Wiki’s are quite essential as students will always have the opportunity to correct each other.
Marcus Guido, (2017). Easy Ways to Use Technology in the Classroom. Prodigy. Retrieved on 13th of January 2018, from, https://www.prodigygame.com/blog/ways-to-use-technology-in-the-classroom/
Darrell M. West & Joshua Bleiberg, (2013). Five Ways Teachers Can Use Technolgy To Help Students. Brookings. Retrievedon 13th of January 2018, from, https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/five-ways-teachers-can-use-technology-to-help-students/
Ashley Wainwright, (2012). Seven Fun Ways to Use Technology in the Classroom to Enrich Learning. Secure edge networks. Retrieved on 13th of January 2018, from, https://www.securedgenetworks.com/blog/7-Fun-Ways-to-Use-Technology-in-the-classroom-to-enrich-learning